Sr. CCIE Architect Network Engineer – Need 2 resources
Strong “Hands On”Lead Network Architect Engineer to lead the team of engineers for network and circuits and review plan for transformation roadmap for the Network of the client and determine if it meets demands planned for of the systems and workforce.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for planning, designing, and upgrading network environments
- Works collaboratively with stakeholders to enhance and modernize network infrastructure to align with client business portfolios and service-level requirements.
- Operate and design a network supporting a dispersed workforce with on-premise applications as well as many applications deployed in the cloud.
- Operate design a network supporting a dispersed worksforce with users operating high resource intensive applications e.g. AutoCad and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications.
- Makes recommendations for leveraging network installations and reducing operation costs.
- Troubleshoots a wide range of LAN, SAN, and WAN network issues hampering service availability and making recommendations for system fixes and enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- TEN PLUS years of experience in networks, LAN/WAN or management information systems
- Experience working with multiple technical platforms (e.g.; mainframe, two-tiered client-server, three-tiered client-server) and multiple network systems (e.g.; Novell, Windows NT, etc)
- Experience working with network systems and networking principles, data, voice or video
- Experience working with network software and hardware, data, voice or video
- Experience working with proprietary software and hardware
- Strong security background IDS, intrusion detecting and prevention
- Expert level experience with troubleshooting a wide range of LAN, SAN, and WAN network issues hampering service availability and making recommendations for system fixes and enhancements.
- CCIE and the Experience with Cisco routing and switching design and implementations
- Experience with Palo Alto and various Firewalls design and implementations
- Experience with various SDN, WAN, LAN design and implementations
- Experience with BlueCoat and various security design and implementations
- Experience with InfoBlox design, implementation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, and possess experience in presenting material to senior staff.
- Active CCIE or CCDE Certification(s)