Position : UCCE Architect
Location : Long Beach, CA
POSITION SUMMARY Responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical systems and interfaces relating to telephony technologies specifically VOIP based systems. Performs engineering design reviews, vendor evaluations, system architecture reviews, new implementations, troubleshooting and a variety of related complex tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Designs, builds and implements local and enterprise-wide call center and telephony solutions and interfaces.
• Provides convergence of voice and data technologies and integration with legacy systems.
• Troubleshoots telephony related problems including VOIP, Call Center and Legacy system integration issues and follows through to resolution.
• Interfaces on regular basis with business units/customer to ensure quick problem resolution and to converts needs into technical solutions.
• Develops and maintains documentation for Telephony/Call Center architecture, call flow design drawings, installation procedures and other related information.
• Ensures all telephony related customer reporting is fully operational and provides support when problem arises.
• Conceptualizes, defines, evaluates, tests, and recommends new Telephony and Call Center technologies.
• Complies with required workplace safety standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of industry standards and practices related to Telephony in general and VOIP in particular
• Expert troubleshooting skills
• Ability to convert business needs into technical solutions
• Ability to explain complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to abide by Molina’s policies
• Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
• 5+ years Voice and Data Networking technologies experience.
• 3+ years network performance, scalability, security, reliability and fault tolerance experience.
• Expert troubleshooting experience with a large (1000+ phones) environment.